We have a 90-day return policy for eligible items. However, please note that the management reserves the right to refuse any return.
- It is the customer's responsibility to return the goods.
- No returns will be accepted after 90 days from the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted on products discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Restocking fees of 20% will be billed to the customers on non-defective merchandise or customer error.
- Damaged boxes or stickers on outer packaging may be subject to higher restocking fees.
- Special orders are not returnable.
- Declined units will be discarded.
- Return requests are active for 45 days after they are accepted and before they are received.
For printers/hardware, we recommend handling returns directly with the respective manufacturers. End-users must register printers for warranty purposes to ensure proper support and assistance.
Additionally, you can find the website for each manufacturer by accessing the Manufacturer tab within your reseller account. This tab will provide you with links to the respective manufacturer's websites where you can find more information about their products and support.